Candle Care Information:
- NEVER leave a candle burning unattended.
- Keep burning candle away from children and pets.
- Do not burn candle for more than 2 – 4 hours at a time.
- Trim wicks after each burn, to 1/8 – 1/4 inch.
- If not, the flame could become too high or flicker repeatedly, causing a fire hazard.
- Never burn a candle completely down. Discontinue using candle when about 1/2 inch of wax remains.
- Extinguish candle when leaving a room or going to sleep.
- Keep burning candles away from flammable material.
- Keep candle free of wick trimmings, matches or other foreign matter that could be a fire hazard.
- Make sure candle is placed on a stable, heat resistant, and leveled surface. Keep burning candles away from flammable material.
- Avoid burning candles in drafts such as open windows, ceiling fans and air currents.
- Container may become hot, handle with care.
Scent Level is our value given to the aroma in the room of the lit candle after a period of time (typically 1 – 2 hours) as compared to our other candle scents. The values range from [1 – Subtle] to [5 – Strong]. Personal opinions can certainly vary, so please see the full candle line up to compare how we feel this candle performs vs. our other candles.